Taking care of our health is absolutely crucial for a happy life and for many people it can be a little bit stressful with busy schedules. However, the good things is that even being so busy in this fast paced world, it is possible to give some time to for our physical health by performing these simple stretch ups every morning. If you give 20 minutes every morning to stretch up, you relax your body by relieving the trapped stresses between your bone joints. Your relaxed body boosts your energy and happiness and thus when a day with joyfulness can be absolutely productive! So without wasting time, let’s straight jump into the exercise! The following techniques are one of the most powerful stretches you can do every morning! For beginners be careful to perform the exercise gently and slowly until your become good at them.
- Spine stretches – stand up straight and lift your arms up. Cross lock your fingers and twist your palms upward. Raise up your heels from the ground to stand on your toes. Slowly tilt your arms backward and stretch your back spine. Now breath in and out and hold this position for up to 30 seconds. Then dive down with your hands touching to your toes and gradually walk forward with your hands until you are in a plank position. Now slowly tilt your head up to the sky and stretch your back forward. Hold this position for 20 seconds and return back to the standing position. Repeat this exercise at least 10 times.
- Downwards dog to plank – Get into a nice plank position and by placing your forearms onto the ground with the elbows aligned below your shoulders, and arms parallel to the body at about shoulder-width distance. Now bring your body to the downward dog position and breath-in and out as you settle your body back to the planks position. Do this at least 10 times.
- Grainers exercise – bring your Left feet to your left hand and pull back to plank position. And then bring right feet to your right hand and pull back to plank position. Each time you do these steps, make sure to tilt your head upward. Do this exercise for at least 10 times.
- Squat to side crunches – stand straight and raise your hands upward. Now squat down and stretch your left leg to your side, making sure your knee points your elbow. Again, squat down and stretch your right leg to your side, making sure your knee hits your elbow. Do this at least 10 times.
- Alternate lunges – Lunge forward left leg and open up your arms and chest, and come back to standing position. Lunge forward your right leg and open up your arm and chest, and come back to standing position. Do this exercise at least 10 times.
To wrap up everything – I would like to just add a well known tip, which is to add adequate amount of water after your exercise. It also hydrates your body and as well as keeps your fresh!